A few Terms & Conditions apply to your stay with the Baptist Student Hostel. They are noted below.
Conditions of Residency
- All residency fees are paid on time.
- Residents are expected to keep their rooms clean and tidy and be available for inspection or maintenance as required.
- Insurance of personal effects is the responsibility of the individual residents
- All damage to Hostel property must be reported promptly to the management. The Board may require those responsible or the Guarantors to meet the cost of repairs
- Residents shall observe a quiet period from 10pm until dawn each day
- Each visitor is required to sign the visitors’ book on arrival and departure
- Residents are required to ensure visitors adhere to Hostel rules at all times and accept responsibilities for their actions
- Private electrical equipment such as heaters are prohibited, other electrical equipment must be approved before use in residents’ rooms
- Residents must refrain from any behaviour, which brings the name or reputation of the Hostel into disrepute. The Board reserves the right to require any resident to leave if this rule is not observed
- No person other than the current Hostel residents may stay overnight without the express permission of the Hostel managers
- Firearms of any kind, BB guns, Spud guns, lighted candles or flammable liquids are prohibited
- ALL ALCOHOLIC LIQUOR, DRUGS AND SMOKING ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED ON HOSTEL PROPERTY PREMISES. THE BREAKING OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION
- Management will contact the emergency person in any situation where they have concerns about your safety or wellbeing